Let's Powerup Your Whole Marketing System Today
Start with your Content Gems.
Invigorate everything else in your marketing mix.
What does your content mix look like?
Where's your blind spot?
Content first. Communicate first. Then market it.
your content marketing mix. Ready to find out more?
You've got the information.
Let's get the best out of it.
Is this you? You know your business inside out. Are you a DIY-hands-on kinda person when it comes to marketing and promotion?
But spending too much time trying to get the phone to ring.
And not enough of the day doing what you really love.
When it comes to getting leads in the door, something's not working.
Are your results telling you there's a Blind Spot you can't see, let alone fix.
It's time for fresh perspective.
Time to take a look at the Big Picture of your whole marketing mix.
You want your web, social media, and any promotions to AMPLIFY your key message, and get people in the door.
So, what are you actually saying?
Your POWERup Session:
we'll take a look at some key areas from a new perspective.
- WHERE. If you can identify your Blind Spot in the mix and flow of your content marketing, then you can address the log jam.
- *When it's your own business, it's hard to recognise it. It's the BLIND SPOT.
- What does your content mix look like?
- What does the flow of your content marketing look like?
- Your key message:
- What are you actually saying
- Who is hearing it
- Are you saying what your dream clients want to hear
- Your key message:
- WHAT IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE small businesses make when it comes to connecting with clients.
- Are you guilty?
- Ideas to turn it around-fast
- Your digital marketing tools
- Let's take a big-picture look at what are you using
- Are you using them efficiently
- Any DO-IT-NOW Actions you can get into
- PRIORITISING Next Steps-especially what you can do yourself.
Plus a BONUS TAKE AWAY Checklist to keep you on track, help you keep fresh ideas flowing.
Our 60 minute Skype session will focus on the big picture of your whole marketing mix.
So many small businesses have brilliant content and ideas. Is your best content buried?
There's a key message in there. I love to look at how you relate to your clients - from a different perspective. I'm a communications person, and, as a professional photographer, a natural observer.
Let's take a look.
It's time for a Small Business POWERup
RETHINK your Content
Or just fine tune it?
Access the easy steps that create efficiency in your content.
Find your Content Gems.
See results you can measure.
How many quotes never call back?
What if you just got a higher conversion rate from the leads you currently get?
Let's take a look at what you really need. How to get it. And what you're doing with what you've already got.
Practical, hands-on, Do-It-Now Actions.
One contact at a time.
Are you just starting up a business?
Or a new website?
Here's a tip:
Plan your content first.
There's so many great value " drop-in-and-go" web templates available. If you know what you are trying to display, you'll save a lot of time and money getting the right web structure that will display it.
Are you working with a developer?
There's some great web developers around, and some good package deals.
- But they need you to provide the content, manage it, guide its direction.
Many new businesses under-estimate the time demands and what's involved when it come to creating content that works.
What do you do...
- when the phone rings
- when the email says : send me some info
- when the enquiry ends up with more and more questions
- when the local paper says we will do a story on you or offers you a deal on a promotion?
What do you say?
Are you ready?Or do you just make it up as you go along?
How many opportunities do you miss with these person-to-person touch points?
There's a more efficient way to communicate directly with your clients.
Are QUOTES the lifeblood of your business?
Are they driving you crazy?
Do you use the 3 Step Process most businesses use ? Find out why it doesn't work.
You can use your content differently - to achieve a higher conversion rate on your quotes.
And win more of the jobs you really want.
Find out how.
Photography for your business: Find out what every small business needs to know
When it comes to images: how do you achieve best value for your time and money?
I'm a professional photographer, so let's get practical. Most blogs and discussions about images tell you WHAT you should be doing.
I'll show you HOW to achieve it.
- How many hours do you waste searching around for images online?
- Are you commissioning a professional photographer?
- DIY photographer? Do you love adding your own images to your web gallery using your CMS system? Can you tell if they are adding value to your site and your social media? Or not?
It's time to learn the tips to powerup your own images.
Are you a DIY Photographer?
Whatever your skill level, discover how some personal training can immediately upgrade your photography skill level.
What does guaranteed mean?
If you don't see your photography skill level go through the roof - then you don't pay. Simple.
And I love to see those changes happen.
Let's make it happen for you.
Is your Visual Content the Weakest Link ?
Show Real clients. Real staff. You.
Give your clients something to connect with.
Build your brand identity.
Your corporate image.
Small Business Start-Up Pack
for websites and social media
Photo Session on location
Special limited time offer. Places limited. Conditions apply* Greater Brisbane area*