Creating content that performs and delivers
Does this sound like you?
Have you got a lazy website?
Is what worked for you yesterday just not working today?
Do you even know why?
Are you searching for a way to attract more leads?
Boost your results? Want to get that phone ringing again? Consistently?
Something needs to change in your business, but where do you start?
I can spot the problem. The problem is in your content.
Feel overwhelmed by digital marketing options?
So do many other small business owners. Stop chasing the rainbow of likes and shares on social media.
Likes + shares do not equal conversions.
Get grounded. Forget photos of your breakfast.
Discover the key to hardworking content.
- Start focusing on what creates conversions.
- And delivers real results for your business.
Your website is just a tool for your business. And you know how important it is to have the right tool, that's fit for purpose.
Estimates are about 35%* of small businesses in Australia still don't have a website.
And we can understand why. Cost. Time. Promises that don't deliver.
A setup process more complex than it needs to be.
You just need the phone to ring. Leads.
And not just quantity. But targeted leads. The leads who get what you do.
Your content determines the job you want done. So it's Content First. Think of your website as a message/content delivery system *Estimate figure KBB Business
It's not about just creating more and more content.
It's about finding the link to make your content more efficient.
Do you ever check the message you are amplifying in your words and images?
Hello. I'm Vicki Yen.
You understand how efficiency in your business impacts your bottom line. But what about efficiency in your content marketing? That's where I start.
I'm not a techie person (but I know lots who are). I'm a communications person and professional photographer.
I’m a content enabler.
I love that word: enable·
- To make able; to make something possible
- Give power, means, competence, or ability to
- To make possible or easy
- To make ready; equip (often used in combination).
How is Digital Content Marketing working in your small businesses?
Here's the 3 questions you need to ask :
Does your content marketing actually deliver any leads to your door? When it doesn't, do you put focus and more money back into the tools that deliver the message?
What about the message itself, what are you really saying in your communications?
Here's some ACTION STEPS for your DIY Content Creation:
- Step back. Look at your message from a different perspective.
- Identify what matters.
- Turn that message into hard-working content.
- Maximise every tool.
- Value-add your visuals.
And, of course, I'm a photographer, too, so I'd love to show you how to access value-for-money options for your visual resources.
And very DIY-marketer friendly.
I'm a content enabler. I'll show you how to be one, too.
What does all this mean for you?
- This is my business. You'll always get me.
- Every client has a unique need.
- I started as a solo trader (before I went into corporate). I know what it is to be bursting with ideas and have no budget.
- You've got your business this far - now it's time for a content tune-up. It's about creating more efficient content, so you not only see results, but spend more time doing what you love.
- At the heart of it, so many small business owners underestimate, and often just don't even see their own strengths. What their clients love about them.
What's it worth to discover that?
What can more efficient content deliver for you?
- Connect with clients who really get what you do
- identify the right message at the right time, for that particular audience and their customer journey
- get your content working harder for you. And your money...
- maximise every single lead
- and free up your time to do the things you are passionate about*.
*For me, free time means means photographing in remote Cape York and northern Australia.
I love this image by Grant McIver, Unsplash
About You and Your Business
Here’s the link you’ve been waiting for.
I can spot where a link is missing between what content is being shared, and what your clients want to hear.
Is your Visual Content the Weakest Link ?
Small Business Start-Up Pack* special offer only $195
Custom images perfect for your business profile, websites and social media
Show Real clients. Real staff. You.
Give your clients something to connect with
Build your Brand Profile
Your corporate image
Special limited time offer. Places limited. Conditions apply* Greater Brisbane area*
I love this Uluru image by Grant McIver Unsplash